Basic Programming In Java
Java is one of the most used programming languages in the world. Not only it covers the concepts of early 3rd generation languages like 'C' , but the introduction of objects and classes is one of the main reasons why java is so famous. For the past decade Java is the favorite language for programmers.
Java Course Description
The main objective of this course is to clear the concept of core java programming so that students can move on to next level i.e advance Java. Also, special attention will be given towards building a strong base for students ability to solve a problem with programming logic.
Prerequisites For Java
NO prerequisites are necessary to learn core java, though it will be easy for a student to understand this language if s/he is familiar to computer and have a good knowledge of it's basics. By basic i don't mean learning Microsoft office or stuff, simple things like knowing how to install software etc.
Who Should Learn Java
Java is language that anyone who is related to computer field should know. Be it a school or college student, or a post graduate or someone who is doing job, at least basic knowledge of java will give an upper hand.
Features of this course
- Logic building: The prime goal of this course will be to help student come with excellent logic and organised approach to solve the problems and make efficient programs. In short logic building will be the main area of focus.
- Real life project: Once the basic concepts of java are clear and as the course proceeds to advance topics, a real life project will also be initiated so that students get the idea where they can implement the knowledge. At the end of the course they will have a finished project.
Course Duration And Fees Structure
Java can take a lot of time for someone who is a total beginner to programming world. Following are the standard time duration and fees structure:
Duration: 2 Months
Fees: Rs. 4000 only
Please note that the time limit may increase or decrees depending on the students ability to learn the language.
Syllabus for Core Java
Following is a brief list of the topics that will be covered in this course:
- Introduction to Java programming
- The Java Virtual Machine
- Variables and data types
- Conditional and looping constructs
- Java Classes and Objects
- Fields and Methods
- Overloading methods
- Garbage collection
- Nested classes
- Overriding methods
- Making methods and classes final
- Abstract classes and methods
- Exception handling with try-throw-catch-finally
- String conversions